Friday, November 27, 2009

Santa Foto Fiasco 2009

Remember this post from last year?  Well, I thought that this year would be different, holy shit was I wrong!  This Santa pic was the best out of the two that the photographer took!  The girls were actually quite excited but as we edged closer to Santa, they started screaming, in fact Paige wanted to go in the opposite direction!  I thought Id sit in on the pic this year but it made no difference.  I bribed them with a Wiggles present if they stopped crying and they did and the photographer snapped away.  After we get up and about to walk away, she says they didnt turn out! Fark! So we sit back down and more screaming starts and this is the end result....


If Paige was only crying it wouldnt have been bad but her bloody hands and arms were flailing everwhere like the robot from Lost In Space!  And Summer's eyes are red rimmed but at least she is looking at the camera!  Hopefully next year's effort is better than the last two years!

5 comments:

Shelley said...

Ha Ha! I was shocked and appalled when I had to actually get in the photo with the brats in their first Santa photo - when they wre 2 - haven't gone there agian - but Lordy - I know what you mean. Han now loves the idea and is quite happy to go see Santa - but the photoes of her are so much worse htan yours - her mouth tends ot hang open - or she does the 'dreadful' photo face!! UGH Lucky we love her regardless!ANd we had a good Santa - hope yours was too.

Janna said...

Aww, so sorry the photo session turned into such a challenge, but the girlies still look cute and you look smashing, Miss D. Hopefully they will be more cooperative next year.

xoxo

Janna said...

Oops, I forgot to mention your new layout is gorgeous, love it! :D

Jude said...

Love the new template Danni, everything in the header is easy to read now and it's just so girlie. :-)

The Santa pic still turned out pretty good regardless, and it'll be a testament in later years for the girls as to how they react to Santa in person, LOL!

Anonymous said...

I remember when I was 4 and in kindergarten, Santa arrived in a helicopter at our school, and when he got out and I saw him coming in the door, I was downright traumatized!!! I remember the fear I felt!! Even though I was so looking forward to seeing Santa! So I know how the girls feel. When they're a little older they won't be so scared. Lol!!!
Hugs to you and the girls, Danni!
xoxoxox
Linda Lou