Sunday, November 08, 2009

This Was Going To Be A Bitch About The Weather Post....

....But instead I thought Id post another new pic of Savvy!  Honestly I dont have very much to blog about today, just the same old crappola!  I dont have any new pics of James to share with you so a nice, new Sav pic will suffice!  Before I post that pic though, a friend of mine from Facebook has told me that Pseudo Echo are doing a gig at The Docklands on New Years Eve!  Would love to go but wont have anyone to look after the girls, secondly, getting into the city will be a shit fight and thirdly Rob wont want to go, if it was on a different day I would love to go!

Anyway on to the pic......

xoxoxo

3 comments:

Jude said...

YUM!

Janna said...

SLURP!

Being Me said...

He can strum your guitar anytime, right? ;P