Saturday, November 28, 2009

To Quote Ellen Ripley.....

"Get away from him you Bitch!!!!!"

Just check out Taylor Swift getting a bit too close to my Savvy!  FYI I dont think she is a bitch, but c'mon, she is standing just a bit too close to him for my liking, and yes I am jealous that SHE got to meet her idols and I didnt.....



And then there is this one too.....




FFS! Why does she have to stand so close to My man!!! Step away from the merchandise Ms Swift or youre gonna have a cat fight on your hands! 

5 comments:

Janna said...

I have nothing against Taylor Swift either. She seems very talented and grounded for such a young girl, although I don't care for her style of music ... not a fan of any country/western. But, yeah, getting up close and personal w/Sav and other idols is an envious perk of the rich & famous ... and unfortunate for us "normal folk". Dang! (lol)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Lol! You rock the socks off that anorexic little ho! Kirsten xx

Danni said...

LOL thanks Kirsten, I know I do, ha

Jude said...

Good gawd she looks TALL doesn't she?!! Paws off, Taylor!

Danni said...

Jude she is wearing heels so that probably explains the tallness!