Friday, November 06, 2009

My Girl Lollipop

Summer is definitely a sweet tooth!  I think she inherited that trait from her father because she is always wanting sweets.  Her fave sweet is Chuppa Chups and she loves those Allens lollipops.  I try not to give her too many sweets.  She also  loves apple juice and fruit, thats not bad but the chuppa chups are a different kettle o fish!  I remember when Paige was her age I was so very  hesitant to give her anything sweet or any junk food, hell I didnt even give Paige any of her 1st Birthday cake, thats how hesitant I was!  Anyway today I gave Summer a chuppa chup as a special treat and it was so funny cos it was her bath time and she had a bit left and she was sitting in the bath, sucking on her lollipop, every so often dipping it into the bathwater (noice! I honestly dont get it with kids and drinking their bath water, ewwww).

Anyhoo I thought Id share some pics of Summer enjoying her chuppa chup!






and my little "Savoury Girl" Paige.....


Its strange but I craved sweets during my pregnancy with Paige yet she loves savoury things, and with Summer I didnt have that many sweet cravings and she turned out to be my sweet tooth babe!  I just hope her teeth dont go rotten before she is 5!

3 comments:

Jude said...

I've a sweet tooth as well, so I know what Summer feels like. Cute pics of the girlies Danni!

Janna said...

Cute, cuter, cutest!! I'm with Miss Summer, I love sweets! :D

xoxo

Penelope said...

I'm with Summer! Give me sweet stuff anyday!!!