Saturday, November 21, 2009

11 Years To The Day.....

This time 11 years ago I became Mrs Robert D'Alessandro and we were partying at our wedding reception.  In fact I think it was almost time to leave the reception, Im not sure.  Today is our 11th Wedding Anniversary and unfortunately, due to Rob being a bit sick in the tummy yesterday and today (had a vomiting bug yesterday) we couldnt go out as we had originally planned!  Most likely we will go out for lunch tomorrow!
Here are a few pics from our wedding day, I cant believe I was that "thin" and I still thought I was fat! Oh to be 49kg again!! Would be like a dream!!  I tried my wedding dress on again and it didnt quite fit, I cant believe that I once fit into a small dress like that, lol.


Cutting the cake



the bridal party walking in the park

3 comments:

Janna said...

Happy Anniversary to you & Rob! I love your wedding photos, Miss D, they're so pretty :D

xoxo

Jude said...

A pretty bride indeed, you have such a sweet smile and it lights up your eyes. Happy Anniversary Danni and Rob!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Danni and Rob!! Very nice photos, and you were such a lovely bride!! Boy, the years sure fly by don't they?
Take care! xoxo
Linda Lou