Yes, another Sav related post, Ive nothing exciting to blog about today so Im blogging about Savvy :o) Ive come across a goldmine of new concert pics of His Savageness, and theyre simply mouth watering, he is just so damn sexy. As
Kirrily commented on an earlier post of mine "He can strum my guitar anytime" lol! I have so many pics to share but dont want to waste them cos I have to leave some for his up coming birthday post. In fact both James' and Sav's birthdays are right after each other, James on the 1st of December and Sav on the 2nd of December, then of course its Rob's on the 20th. What are the odds that all of my guys are Sagittarians? I wonder if James and Sav are typical Sagittarians? I know Rob is! But anyway, Im rambling so Ill post a couple of hot pics I found on the www of Savvy....
Loving his smile here, hot, hot, HOT!
See, he is beckoning me over to the Savage side, lol...
Nice ass Savvy!
Hmmm, when I look at the pics above I have several X rated thoughts going thru my head, but I best not post them here, theyre a secret...........
4 comments:
I don't think your thoughts are so secret! LOL His Yumminess does have a nice arse doesn't he?
I know Jude but my mum reads my blog so gotta be careful what I say, lol, bit embarrassing
No need to disclose your thoughts for my benefit, lol. We go back a long way now, so I'm sure to have a vague idea what you're thinking *snort*
xoxo
Ha, yes you do ;o) how can you not think X rated thoughts looking at a man like that?
Post a Comment