Tuesday, November 03, 2009

3 November 2008

Does anyone know why this date is significant to me?  Its significant because one year ago today, I went to see Def Leppard live for the very first time ever!  It was such an amazing, concert, even though I was no where near the front and I had to view Sav from the big video screen if I wanted a close up but it was still a kick ass show!  I was on a high all month and beyond after that show!  I really wished that they had stayed longer in Melbourne, and I really do hope that they decide to come back and tour here again.  I know they have been doing concerts in the US, and they just recently cancelled the last leg of the tour, Im not sure why.  I also found some new promo pics of the group that were on their official site and thought Id share one to commemorate this one year anniversary of me going to see them...



My eyes cant help but go directly to Sav who is looking like he has grown his hair longer, he looks like he did circa Hysteria/Adrenalize era and looking migh-ty hot!

2 comments:

Janna said...

I cannot believe a year has gone by since you saw Def Leppard! I'm liking the "gritty" look of the pic, and Sav is looking mighty fine indeed w/the long hair, grrrrr! I hadn't known they were touring over here again, although they rarely get any media coverage in NY, plus I was done following them a few years ago, as you know *snort*

xoxo

Jude said...

I know, I'm loving that Sav's hair is getting back to where it was when I loved it most!

It's really a shocker to know it was already a whole year ago that you saw them. The cancelled leg of their tour was when they were supposed to be here in Edmonton too, although being Halloween night we wouldn't have been able to go anyway.