I hope you all dont get sick of my whining and such like! Anyhoo, Id like to spend very special birthday shout outs to my dear friend from New York, Miss Janna, who is celebrating her birthday today! Not only is she celebrating her birthday but she is almost finished her with her chemo treatment. I think I had posted earlier in the year that she had found a lump in her breast and had it removed, however there were a few cancer cells left behind. Since then she has endured chemo therapy and lost her lovely hair, but it hasnt dampened her spirits! I am thinking of you Miss J and hope that you have a wonderful birthday!

2 comments:
Aww, thanks so much, Miss D! You are such a generous sweetie to mention me in your blog once again *MUAH**MUAH**MUAH* Yes, it sux to have lost my hair, but it should start growing back by the end of the year, and it turns out to be a minor trade-off in exchange for a clean bill of health! Oh, and those few pre-cancerous cells that were left over after lumpectomy surgery were actually all removed in hospital via a second procedure a few weeks later, but no worries. I don't expect everyone to keep up with my complicated health schedule *snort*.
So, I am looking forward to your 30 posts in 30 days! Good luck with it, and if anyone can accomplish such a feat, I'd put my money on you, dear friend! ~xoxo~
Happy Birthday Janna!!! Sounds like you're coming along just ducky!!
Well, Danni, I am also looking forward to reading a post each and every day from you. You are a frequent poster as it is, so that's great!! Oh!! And don't forget the pics of the sweet little girls of yours!!
xoxoxox
Linda Lou
Post a Comment