Tuesday, November 17, 2009

One More Sleep.....

Tomorrow is THE day!  Paige goes in for her endoscopy, and it couldnt have come sooner!  This past month has been hell on both Paige and myself!  Ive been watching my baby girl get worse and worse and all because of something that is in most of the food she consumes.  Im worried though, cos Im scared that its not coeliac disease but something far worse.  But Im not sure that there is anything that is possibly worse than coeliac disease.

Its an early start tomorrow! Have to be at the hospital at 7-7.30am so that means having to leave here at 5.30am, yikes!  Im not going to bother dressing her, Ill just get her up and leave her in her pyjamas.  Im not feeling very happy today, I think Ive been in tears since I woke up at 7am this morning.  I guess Im just feeling a bit miserable today, I dont know why.  Paige isnt feeling too wonderful today, she hasnt had any breakfast as yet and her tummy is quite bloated and hard, I suspect a few poos are imminent!

Im still so very angry at the hospital for stuffing us around and making her be in pain for this long!  There have been so many times I thought to just put her on a gluten free diet on my own but I know that it would have an impact on the diagnosis!   

2 comments:

Jude said...

I don't blame you for being upset about the wait time Danni. Poor Paige! Good luck tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Danni, my prayers are with you and hopefully all will go well with the endoscopy. Yes, the wait time is just the pits!! We have the same crap going on over here. Hugs to you all, Danni!!
xoxox
Linda Lou