Earlier this year I signed up to become a blood donor but because there was such an influx of people wanting to donate blood due to the fires, the Red Cross didnt need me at the time. So I signed up again a month or two ago and finally got contacted and was supposed to give my first ever blood donation tonight however, after they tested my iron levels, I wasnt allowed to donate as my iron levels were 115 and had to be at least 120! So disappointing, got myself all psyched up and couldnt do it after all! Ah well, I will try again in 6 months, in the meantime I will see my gp and get onto iron tablets to boost my iron levels.
In other news though, I did get back to the gym this morning! Went and did Body Pump and it was awesome! I only did light weights though, didnt want to overdo it at my first clas back. It was funny though cos my muscles were quivvering afterwards, Ill probably be a bit sore tomorrow, but I intend on going to the gym tomorrow and doing some cardio work as I feel very lazy at the moment after all this time off and need a good kick up the bum to get me started again!
No comments:
Post a Comment