Thursday, November 05, 2009

Oh Hubba!!

Since I didnt want to blog about Paige's health issues again I thought Id blog about my old "boyfriend", one Mr Rick "Sav" Savage :o)  I havent blogged about him in a while, have been preoccupied with  my latest "boyfriend" James, ha!  My aunty had the nerve to call me a tart cos she saw one of my pics of James on my facebook profile after the "Photo Of The Day" application had chosen James as my pic of the day.  She said "What would what's-his-name from Def Leppard say?"   Im not a tart as she put it, I just happen to love two very gorgeous men and am giving James my attention :o)

Anyhoo, I guess Im just feeling a bit nostalgic and sentimental this week cos it was this time last year I went to see the Lepps and Im feeling all gooey thinking about their show and really wish that they would come back one last time, but I dont see it happening to be honest!  I should stop with the hoping/wishing/praying and just face it that they might never tour Australia again.  Theyre too busy touring the US, well, that is until they cancelled the last leg of the tour and I know Im gonna sound like a real Biatch, but I couldnt help but give a bit of an evil laugh.  Im sure there were plenty of fans in the US with their ILAA (I Love All Access) packages throwing hissy fits cos they were gonna miss out on seeing the boys for the umpteenth time! Well, boo fucking hoo, get over it!  There are other parts of the world who havent been as lucky and fortunate as the fans in the US to have seen them so many times!  (Unsympathetic cow arent I? Mwah ha ha ha)

And so, my point of this post was to show you a pic I found of Savvy on the Def Leppard Forum which I havent been to in months.  I started getting a bit annoyed with fans there whining about DL touring with Poison, get over it at least youre getting a tour, and then I misplaced my password and cant get back in to post but I found this gorgeous pic of Sav today and I had to share, I almost fell off my chair looking at it!

Gorgeous, Sexy Sav

This is by far the hottest pic of Sav Ive seen in a long while! Love the hair, the pose, the sunnies, the tighty whities, OMG!!!! Yep this is def my new fave pic of Sav! 

2 comments:

Janna said...

WHOA!!!! Now this pic almost makes me wanna jump ship back to Savvy! Hard to believe he will be 49 in a few weeks. He looks so fine, and all's I can say is thanks for posting this killer photo and ..... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*snort*
xoxo

Jude said...

Whoa, I may have to jump into a cold shower here.....!! Yep, that's def the best shot of him I've seen in a long time, the more he goes back to this "old look" of his the happier it makes my hormones! LOL

Thanks Danni girl, he's still my fav rocker so this was indeed a treat!