Last night I had to go to the Kinder meeting to get the enrolment pack for Paige for next year! I cant believe that my baby girl is going to kinder next year! Its finally hit me now that for 3 days of the week she is going to be there and not with me any more! Today I was filling in her enrolment form and I started getting all sad and sentimental. I still have lots of other documentation to fill out but I love filling in forms believe it or not, lol. My little girl the Bumblebee. I can just see her in her size 4 kinder tee shirt that will be huge on her and her little bucket hat.
Youre also looking at the Fundrasing Assistant! Yes I made the committee, Im a Kinder Committee Mum, lol! So exciting! The only thing not exciting about being on the commitee is that ex friend of mine is also on the committee, she is the book club representitive. Hopefully I wont have to deal with her much, I saw her last night and I was the bigger person and said hello, she said hello back but I suppose she wouldnt have said anything had I not said anything. I have to go to another meeting next Monday where all the old committee members hand over to us newbies! Oh so exciting! I hope Im just as excited next year when this all starts, lol.
Then on Thursday next week, Marcia our EI worker and I are having a meeting with Paige's new kinder teacher to discuss her needs! OMG Im feeling so melancholy about all this, I dont know why! Im excited that she is going to kinder but so sad at the same time! I miss her already! I really hope she doesnt have separation anxiety when she goes. Who am I kidding, of course she will, she has been so clingy towards me cos she was so unwell, its only now she is feeling her normal self and ready to let go but still. I reckon Im gonna have a good ole cry when the time comes to leave her there! The first week is transition week so they wont stay for the whole day, just a couple of hours.
At least I still have my littlest one with me, although the way she has been these last few days Im ready to ship her off to Occasional Care toot suite!
4 comments:
That's just wonderful, Danni!! I know it is all bitter-sweet, as I recall from my sons going to school for the 1st time. However, this, too, shall pass!! It is very exciting!! Paige the Bumblebee --- I still laugh at that!! That's so sweet!! Congrats for getting on the committee - that's wonderful that you are getting involved! I'm sure Paige will do just fine! When, exactly will she be starting (what month)?
LMAO - Summer getting shipped off to Occasional Care - I can already picture her giving you a bad time!!
Little Devil!! But a very sweet one at that!!
Please give the girls a hug for me, and take care Danni!
xoxox
Linda Lou
It is very exciting, but also means that our little babies are growing up. I'm kinda relieved in Qld that our first year starts a year later, so my 2005 baby doesn't start until 2011.
Hope you enjoy the commitee!
Congrats on making the committee! That is great news, and I can't wait to hear more. Paige as a bumblebee is just too adorable :D
And Miss Summer better behave herself, lol.
I'm so glad things are looking up for you, Miss D!
xoxo
I'm sure it will be a bittersweet moment for you Danni, you'll get through it though! Congrats on the committee!
Post a Comment