Look closely! Do you see it? Yes I got my nose pierced today! I was thinking of getting it done and the other day mum and I were talking about tattooes and how theyre painful, and I was saying I wanted to get the cartilage on my ear pierced but was afraid of how painful it may be. I dont even know what made us get onto the subject of nasal piercings then I said Id like to get it done. I was thinking of doing it all weekend and today I thought Id just do it! No more umming and ahhing!
I dont usually act on impulse, in fact Im the least impulsive person I know, but I knew that if I put it off I would never do it! I had to take the girls with me and of course Summer was being a Hellian today, but it didnt hurt all that much at all! After the initial shock it just seemed to vanish! It made my eyes water at first but I think getting my belly button pierced all those years ago was worse! That really hurt! This was done like they do ears, with a gun type device, very quick, not like they do with other piercings, use a hollow needle!
So now Ive done it, Im worried about my grandma and how she is going to react, I know she is gonna hate it but stiff its my nose!
6 comments:
Danni, I think it looks very dainty and delicate. Hopefully your Grandma won't mind too much. Also, as you say, it is your nose!!
Looks great to me!! Take care!!
xoxox
Linda Lou
Whoa, mama! That looks ace. And don't worry about your Grandma. She probably won't even see it, it's very understated and subtle.
Thanks girls but nothing gets passed my grandma
LOL!!!!
The tiny earring is really pretty. I think you look lovely and, well, your grandma will have to get over it, and I'm sure she will. Her objection is very much a generational thing.
Enjoy your new look, Miss D!
xoxo
I've always liked those little delicate nose piercings, and yours looks sweet on you. Hopefully grandma will not put up much of a fuss over it, but even so she'll get used to it!
Post a Comment