Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Aint She Sweet?

Part of the fun of having little girls is putting their hair up.  Paige doesnt like having her hair up, but Summer does!  There is a lot of screaming and crying in the process but she loves having her hair up.  Today I thought Id try something new and put her hair in plaits, man she looked gorgeous!

Summer Aka "Pippy Longstocking"

She just loved her little plaits and kept on stroking them and showing me how pretty she looked! When our EI worker came over today for Paige's session, Summer had to show them off and then after when my respite lady came over again, Summer was doing her showing off thing again!  She is such a little character, such a little lady, she has gone from baby to little girl so quickly!  She did drive me round the twist this arvo though.  When I got home from my 2 hours of me time, she was cranky and tired as she didnt have a sleep, she never has a day sleep when Francis is over looking after the girls.

So she started throwing tantrums whenever I said "No" a word that doesnt belong in her vocabulary! Then tonight, she saw me drinking out of my new water bottle and she wanted to drink out of it too and of course I said the N word and she flipped her lid!  Of course Rob wanted me to just give in and give it to her but I said she has to learn that she cant get her own way all the time! She was just overtired and cranky!  And yesterday I was putting clothes away when she saw the Essendon gurnsey, and of course she wanted to wear it, so I let her wear it over her dress inside but then she wanted to go outside and wear it in the heat!  What am I going to do with that child?

She has learned a few more words, although she uses them sporadically.  She learned the word "nice".  I discovered this when I gave her some fresh mango and she said "mmm nice" and yesterday while watching The Wiggles, she learned the word "ciao", it was so cute and funny!  I love my little Summer, even if she is a bad tempered little girl at times!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little darling, she is!! That is such a sweet picture of Summer, with her hair done up and I can just imagine her showing off to everyone - Lol!!! Just from reading all your comments on the girls, I can just imagine little Summer getting into all kinds of mischief just to drive Mom crazy!! Ah well!! You are so blessed to have those two lovely little lasses, Danni!! They'll keep you young! Take care and give them a hug for me!!
Linda Lou - xoxoxo

Janna said...

I must agree Summer looks gorgeous, and how adorable of her prancing around showing off her new 'do, lol. Hopefully Miss Paige will come around and let you braid her hair, too.

xoxo