Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bye Bye Bright Orange Hair....

...And hello natural colour!  Yes, you read right, I dyed my hair back to its natural colour today.  I got fed up of the brightness of the colour and my roots were beginning to show anyway and I thought Id save myself some money and pick up a Garnier colour while I was out shopping today!  I was a bit anxious as Ive never coloured my hair myself but I guess it cant really go pear shaped if youre dying your hair back to its original colour, if I was dying my hair brighter then yes, I imagine that it could go wrong!

Anyway here is what I look like now.....

No more bright orange hair! W00T!
Rob said it looks black but the colour is actually "Espresso", and I love it!  Now all I have to do is grow out my bangs and grow out the layers and have it all one length again!  Im craving my long hair again, I know this length is very low maintenance but I crave the hair I used to have like in this pic....



Granted, that was taken 4 years ago and my hair had just been professionally straightened with the "Thermalionic" straightening technique, I miss not having to straighten my hair after I wash it but I cant justify $450 to get it done, then another $200 for the roots to be done!  Ah well, I can dream though.  I think I like  my hair both ways, long and this length, both have their pros and cons, I dunno, I definitely want my hair the one length again though, so now I just have to wait till it grows out!

2 comments:

Jude said...

I do admit I really love you in bangs Danni, but you look great both ways. Love the dark colour again!

Janna said...

The dark color does look nice on you, Miss D, and I am partial to bangs. (Can't wait for mine to grow back!)

I agree w/Jude, you look smashing in both 'dos ;D

P.S. Apologies for my absence, but I'm dog sitting at a couple's home this week and was not able to access Blogger until now for some strange reason. Plus I just had another chemo so that slows me down w/computer stuff for a few days, too.

xoxo