Well, here we are, another New Years Eve! Is it just me or do the years go by faster as you get older? It seems that in the blink of an eye the years just go past, wham! just like that! Anyway, this year was a great year, I looked back on this entry and saw that I had kept my resolutions, well one of them anyway. I managed to lose weight and get back the body I wanted. It was hard work, but I stuck it out and managed to lose 13kg. Of course, Im still going and still have 3.8kg to lose to get to my goal weight of 60kg, Ill get there eventually, I just have to keep persevering.
I never made any NY resolutions before and stuck to them, but this time I did and Im damned happy of myself for sticking with it! Now to the highlights of 2008, in no particular order.
Seeing Def Leppard live in concert for the first time, Summer turning One, Getting down to 63.5kg, Mine and Rob's 10th Wedding Anniversary Im sure there is more but those ones really stand out! Im not going to get into the lowlights of the year, because I want this to be a happy reflective post, Im just annoyed that the depression is still hanging around, I really want to beat that demon in the ass and tell it to take a hike. Anyway, Id like to wish you, my dear readers and friends a very Happy New Year, thankyou so much for reading my blog and I will see you on the flipside! Roll on 2009!
3 comments:
Happy New Year to you too, Miss D, and thanks for letting us peek into your life. The years certainly do fly by faster as we get older. I cannot believe we've known each other 5 years already! A half-decade, and so much has changed for both of us, but I am thankful we have remained friends :D
Wishing you and your lovely family a happy, health and prosperous 2009! xoxo
Thanks Danni for sharing with us 2008.
I look forward to reading your blog for another year and hope that 2009 is a very prosperous year for both you and your family.
Yes, every year does fly by so fast especially after you turn 21. Thanks for sharing your great moments of 2008. So happy for you that you got to see our Lep boys this year. Congrats on sticking to your resolutions and for taking off the weight you wanted.
Best wishes for a Happy New Year! May it filled with many more wonderful memories.
Post a Comment