Friday, December 05, 2008

All Shopped Out!

I had a great day on a shopping tour with Karen and some of the ladies from the gym.  She organsed it as a Christmas outing and it was loads of fun.  I wasnt gonna go at the last minute because we got a huge expense coming up (we are redoing our roof after christmas and its gonna cost big bucks, but more on that later).  Anyway, I ended up going and I was quite restrained and only spent about $160 all up.

I bought a stock pot from the kitchenware place we went to.  I didnt need much kitchen stuff cos I have loads of stuff for the kitchen.  We went to Diana Ferrari shoes but I didnt get anything from there cos nothing really took my fancy.  We visited Nike and I bought a pink tank top with a fox printed on the front a bargain at $20, and I couldnt resist it cos it was in my colour.  Then we headed over to a chocolate shop where I spent $44 on assorted goodies.  I caved in and bought these delicious chocolate coated rasperries, OMG, theyre like heaven, not good for my waistline and Ive eaten a few already but Ill work them off in the morning.

We went to a leather goods place, and I was hoping to get a new bag but nothing really grabbed me so I declined.  I was hoping to get some linen but again, nothing really stood out for me.  Lastly we went to Fila and I bought some gym gear and a couple of things for Rob all half price! And it was new season stuff too.  I had a great day, without kids or Rob annoying me.  I had been on a shopping tour years ago, and really enjoyed myself  more this time ( I didnt have a migraine this time), but I was glad to be home to my girls, I  missed them so much!

2 comments:

Jude said...

Oh God I can't even imagine going shopping with a migraine, I'd be vomiting on everyone! LOL

Sounds like you had a great time Danni, and got some bargains too!

Janna said...

My favorite past-time! (lol) Glad to hear you had a good time :D