Do you think Im asking the impossible if I want to have Sav for Christmas? I dont think I am, *snort*. I dont think Rob would be too impressed to have him around the house though, so in that case I suppose Santa can bring me a pair of new shades and a new handbag. I really, really wanted DL's new coffee table book "Shots From The Sparkle Tour" but the signed deluxe edition was going to cost me something like $AUD470 so I couldnt buy it. As much as I really want it, its just too exxy! I cant justify spending that much on an 80 page book, granted it looks very glossy and lush but for it to cost that much is just rediculous!
Ah well, back to daydreaming about Sav for Christmas.....


5 comments:
Lol, I hope that all of your Christmas wishes come true this year Danni. Although, it could be hard explaining to family and friends as to why you have a blonde man running about your house! hehe
Oh that Rob is such a kiljoy ... bah humbug! *snort* :P Oh yes, I'd love to find 'arry under my tree, yum.
I hope you get the other prezzies!
xoxo
LOL@ donna! Yeah I know, theyd be wondering alright, lol
Well darlin' maybe Sav wouldn't mind too much hiding in the closet whenever Rob's home! LOL
I couldn't believe how much that book costs when I first heard about it, that for sure isn't going to be in my possession. :-(
I know what you mean bout the book! I may, get the Standard Edition if the price is reasonable, but I did get the calendar instead :)
Post a Comment