Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Same Hat, Different Kid

Does anyone remember the pic of Paige I posted wearing this hat? Well, Miss Summer has decided that she is turning into a little Fashionista as well.  She just loves wearing my hat, and any hat really.  She isnt like Paige at all when it comes to hats and shoes, she keeps them on, unlike her big sister.  Its so much fun dressing Summer up, she is such a little girly girl, Paige not so much, she is more rough and tumble, but Summer, she is sensitive and dainty.  Even the way she eats is dainty, the way she picks up her food and slowly puts it into her mouth.
Dont I look gorgeous in mummy's hat?

She is 14 months tomorrow, and is no closer to walking unassisted! I think she is lazy as well as scared to let go, because since she surprised me last time by standing up without holding on, she hasnt done it again since, little bugger! I guess she will do it when I least expect it.  She is saying "Bye" and waving while she says it now, but it sounds more like "Bay" and Im trying to teach her how to say "hi".  It was so funny this morning because she didnt want to let her sweet little fluffy teddy out of her sight! She even wanted it near her while she ate breakfast, she loves that bear so much.

I love this age.  She has a bit of a temper on her, and she is impatient at mealtimes, wants her dinner yesterday because she cant wait, and she is getting into all sorts of mischief with Paige, I dont know how many times I catch both of them emptying out their chest of drawers.  I think they think its a fun game to play.  Ive even moved the videos out of the cabinet because I was sick of having to put them away! It never ends!

Another thing Summer likes to do is walk around pushing the craft box on wheels that we have.  She will put Teddy on it and take him for a spin around the house, she is doing it quite fast but as I mentioned is no where near letting go yet, hurry up little girl, I want you to walk!
Summer taking her teddy for a spin

2 comments:

Janna said...

Adorable pics! I DO remember the hat, and it was fun seeing those "old" photos of Paige again, and to realize how she has grown!Your girlies are just too cute, Miss D, I never tire of seeing them. And I just know Miss Summer will start walking unassisted any day now!

xoxo

Jude said...

Summer is taking after her mamma, being a girlie-girl!