Id like to wish all my dear friends a very Happy New Year! Here is to 2008 bringing you loads of good health, wealth and happiness!
We spent a quiet New Years Eve at home. It was too damned hot to do anything and with two little kids its hard to go out and see the fireworks, not that it bothers me to stay home. I hate crowds and would much rather stay home anyway. When the girls grow up a bit more then I may consider taking them to watch fireworks in the city, but for now I still think theyre too little.
What are my hopes for 2008? Firstly to shed some of this weight that I put on with my pregnancy, but thats a work on progress as you know Ive started going to the gym on a regular basis, I may look into doing some sort of diet as well. Im looking forward to seeing Summer growing and thriving and reaching milestones of course, and I look forward to seeing Paige develop her speech and to see her mix with other kids at occasional care. I will be also attending a Mytime group. For my lovely overseas readers, a Mytime group is a group for parents with children 0-6 years old who have a disability. I was meant to go last year but it all came at the wrong time, and I was too sick with morning sickness to go, not to mention other appointments. But this year I will be actively involved.
So there you have it, my hopes for 2008. I dont have many, Im a pretty simple person really. I dont know if I want anymore babies, I think 2 is enough for me. This time last year we were on the TTC wagon again and I began charting, hoping to get my BFP. I will probably start charting again so I can get the gist of my cycles again, and as a means of contraception but not to fall pregnant again.
Happy New Year again everybody!
3 comments:
Happy New Year, Danni!
A very Happy & Healthy New Year to you & your family, Miss D! Here's hoping all your wishes and goals for you and your beautiful girls come true in 2008. Luvya xoxo
Happy New Year sweetie! Good luck with all your goals, I'll bet you make them all!
Post a Comment