I just wanted to share this pic of the girls I took today while they sat at their little table and had their afternoon tea of grapes and banana. Of course I couldnt get them to look at the camera, Hi-5 was on the television so they took their attention away. And if you see closely, you'll see that Paige has pink lips and nose, she thought that she would taste her new markers nanna gave her!
They love their new table and chairs, so much so that Summer thinks its fun to walk while pushing the table around the lounge or maybe one of the chairs, no wonder my wood floors are in a bad way. Anyhoo, hopefully they can sit there together and do activities together.
5 comments:
Oh, aren't they adorable sitting like proper ladies! :D
xoxo
That is so cute!
Summer is a little chubber isn't she!! Gorgeous.
Little cuties!
Do the girls share your taste in music? Or men, lol.
Sorry you didn't get Sav for Christmas. ;)
Oh so CUTE!
Is it just me or is Summer moving (so looks blurry)? Either that or she gave the camera lens a bit of the old Doris Day vaseline (soft focus) treatment, not to be outdone by the gorgeous Paige who did her own makeup.
Just priceless :) (Do you reckon there would EVER be a chance our little ladies - oh, and us - could ever meet up somewhere in the city?? Is that very forward of me to suggest?)
No not forward to suggest at all! Id love to meet Kirilly! And yes, I think Summer was moving, theyre always friggen moving when I wanna take a pic!
Post a Comment