Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Wish For Christmas

My wish for Christmas was for Summer to start fully walking without any support, well, its Christmas tomorrow and my wish hasnt come true unfortunately.  She is still just toddling around pushing her little ride on bus or crawling.  My other wish for Christmas was for Paige to start talking a bit more, but alas, that hasnt happened either :(

I  know its not the end of the world, these things will happen, eventually, but Im not the most patient person in the world, Im the complete opposite and I think thats where the girls get their impatientness from, me!  Anyway, getting back to my wishes, I  know Im probably sounding selfish, I probably should be wishing for peace in the world and for all these terrorist attacks to stop, and I do want that for my kids, but it doesnt hurt to wish for something like this.

3 comments:

Peach said...

Not selfish at all! Trust me, it will happen. Alivia not talking as much as I would have liked at 15 months. When she went to daycare this year, her vocabulary increased and was talking up a storm! Before you know it, Summer will be running to the point where you have to put a leash on her! Meanwhile, Paige will be talking up a storm. Hang in there!

Sending you holiday wishes from New Jersey, USA!

Janna said...

I know your wishes for the girlies will come true very soon, Miss D, and no you're at all being selfish.

A very Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family. Hope you had a wonderful day! :o)

xoxo

Jude said...

I agree, the girls will be doing all that and then some soon!

Merry Christmas Danni!