...I didnt get this for Christmas....


Santa didnt bring me Sav for christmas, bloody old geezer! I was such a good girl too, Santa's fired! No beer for him next year, or perhaps thats why he didnt bring Sav to me for Christmas, because we didnt leave a beer for him.....tight ass! I didnt even get my calendar yet, fuck! The new year is only a few days away and I was really hoping that it wouldve been delivered on Christmas Eve but so far, no luck, maybe if I wish really hard then the postie will bring me my calendar, I couldnt have Sav so the calendar is the next best thing......
6 comments:
Great lucious shots of our Savvy baby! Excuse me while I wipe the lip marks off my monitor!
Thanks for sharing. Hope you had a great holiday!
OMG, I love these 2 pics of Sav ... his hair looks so silky and touchable, not to mention the rest of that gorgeous bod **drooling**
xoxo
Ah Santa is such a stinker!! LOL
Ah well Danni girl, next Christmas maybe we'll have to go kidnap him for you. (but only if I get "sharsies") *wink*
The pics of the girls with their new table and dolls are so cute! Glad to hear you had a nice Christmas hon!
LOL as usual, am out of my league xxx But I have to say.... why, Danni, you may just convince me if I keep reading your blog!!!! The second pic I have to say, allllmost stirred something in my loins *stretches collar from neck to let hot air escape*
Santa is a party pooper. Still... there's always next year ;)
Oh bah humbug to Santa! /you must have been a naughty girl somewhere along the line Danni lol
LOL Kirrily, Ill convert you yet!
Post a Comment