Monday, December 22, 2008

My Christmas Day Menu

I stole this from Donna and Averil.  This is what we will be having on Christmas Day at my house this year.

Entree

Summer Spaghetti~ A cold pasta dressed with fresh tomato, olives, virgin olive oil, garlic and red onion

Main

Muscat Glazed Leg Ham

Asian Style Oven Baked Snapper

Marinated Chicken Wings

Rainbow Coleslaw

Jamie Oliver's  Balsamic Glazed Potatoes and Onions

(plus a couple of other salads that  mum is making)

Dessert

Mum's home made Christmas Cake

Christmas Trifle

So that is what we will be eating at our house on Christmas Day, Im looking forward to it, although Im not going to overeat, and itll will be very hard to resist more than one bit of mum's yummy christmas cake.

6 comments:

Penelope said...

Yummo. That snapper sounds divine!!

Being Me said...

LOL well, dang, there goes one of my bloggers to tag! Sounds scrummy, Dan. Good luck with the preparations :)

Danni said...

LOL sorry Kirrily!

Janna said...

Very interesting menu, sounds deelish! Mind if I fly down for Christmas dinner? I'll bring some snow *snort*

xoxo

Dory said...

oh YUM! sounds lovely!!

Jude said...

Sounds lovely Danni! Do you ever have turkey for Christmas dinner there?

Save me a piece of your mum's cake, I'll bring the coffee! LOL