Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

Here we are, a brand new year, time for more New Year's resolutions. Mine are pretty simple really.

Get To My Goal Weight

As I mentioned in my previous entry, Im only 3.8kg off my goal weight of 60kg. It seems like these last few stubborn Kilos are taking forever to lose! Ive lost over 60cms altogether and Id like to get to the gym more to get rid of the last few kilos I have and get to my goal weight. Im so happy Ive come this far, my health and fitness is so much better since shedding all that excess weight. I never thought Id be able to get into my size 11 jeans ever again, or wear a pair of short shorts, but now I have my confidence back thanks to all the hard work Ive done since joining Fernwood!

Be A Bit More Water-Wise

Try to cut my showers back to 4 mins instead of having long showers. I dont know how long they are at the moment but they aint 4 mins thats for sure. Also Im going to designate a day entirely for washing instead of washing every single friggen day, its like a never ending cycle. And we currently send our grey water from the washing machine to the back garden, so its not an entire waste.

De Clutter

I de cluttered last year but it seems the clutter has come back so time to de clutter again. I think Ill do it on a weekly basis instead of just whenever. Ill have to organise all my paperwork and not leave them hanging round for the girls to make a mess of, they just love getting in and making all sorts of mess! Maybe Ill get proper storage boxes and start organising things properly. A trip to Ikea is on the cards methinks.

Do A Bit More For The Environment

Self explanetory really, just be a bit more environmentally friendly.

Chill Out!

Id like to take a chill pill and stress less! Its not good for my health or the people around me to be exposed to my moods! Hopefully I can kick the happy meds and go back to being happy without them. Im sick of taking depression meds, sometimes its like they dont do anything, maybe Im becoming immune to them? I dunno, Id really like to come off them, must talk to my GP about it when I see him next.

So they are my resolutions, lets see how many I stick to eh?

3 comments:

Being Me said...

Oh they're really good ones! Your weight loss is awesome, and good on you for putting water saving on the map for your attention ;P

Janna said...

Fantastic ressies, Miss D, and I wish you best of luck with all of them. Mine is to find me a filthy rich sugar daddy so I could retire and travel the world *snort*. And of course high on my agenda would be a trip to Oz ;D

xoxo

Jude said...

You're one of the only people I personally know who did well on last year's resolutions, good for you Danni!

I wish you much luck with your depression and with potty training Paige, here's hoping you can get them both nipped in the bud. Happy 2009 Danni girl!