63.5 Kg, thats how much Im weighing as from today. Since the start of February, till now I have lost a total of 13kg and 8% body fat! Im beside myself with happiness! I only have 3.5kg to go till my goal weight of 60kg, Im so fucking happy!! I had my measurements taken today and a few of my measurements have stabilized and I lost a few more cm's off my lower leg, I think, I cant remember. I know that all this hard work and eating well has paid off.
I can see it in my clothes and I can see it in pictures of myself. Karen took a photo of me today and compared it with the first photo she took of me, its such a big difference in how I look. My face was round and fat before, its slimmed down a lot now. My dress size has gone from a 16 to a size 10-12 and Im so happy that I dont have to get a larger size in clothes anymore. I no longer sweat when I eat and I dont feel fat all the time. I still have a fat day every now and again, Monday was a fat day, I dont know why, probably because I hadnt been to the gym since last Tuesday.
Anyhoo, now that the Festive season is coming up, Ill have to control my eating during Christmas and New Year. I think its safe to say that we all tend to go a bit overboard at Christmas, I love ham, and turkey and all the goodies. My mum is making a christmas cake again and last year it was to-die-for, and I over indulged, but this year Im going to have to set a limit otherwise Ill have a huge blowout!
So thats my weight loss update. Im pretty damn proud of myself. I do have a bit of a rant about my GP though. Last week he asked me if I was doing any exercise. I said that I go to the gym 2-3 times a week and Im eating properly. He then poked my tummy and said "Whats this then? Is it too much pasta? Soft drink?" I told him Ive lost 13kg, what the hell does he want from me? Hey Im not happy with my tummy but it will go eventually, I just have to do more ab work, sheesh! Is the man blind? I mean I like my GP and I respect him but WTF??? Karen said she thinks he is a dick head!
7 comments:
He IS a fargin' dickhead! He's obviously never carried babies in his tummy, nor does he understand how a woman's body works! You've done fabulously Danni and I'm proud of you. You weigh around 139 pounds now and it's been 10 years since I've weighed that little.
Time for you to do another portrait sitting! :-)
What an idiot. Ignore the stupid man!
Well done on your fabulous weight loss. You are a champion!!
Oh braVO!! You are an inspiration to me Danni. We must catch up soon so I can see how even more fabulous you look. Far out you were gorgeous enough last time we met, you'll be model material now!
Thanks for the compliment Donna but Im def not model material, lol
Oy, what a bonehead thing to say to you! Doctors can be so inconsiderate at times. Just ignore him, Miss D, you are doing so well, and I, like Jude, haven't seen 139 pounds in many years so what you've been able to accomplish is truly something to be proud of!
Mate, the GP needs to take his head out of his ass! Echoing the others... my '139lb' days are a distant memory :( (but I'm working to change that and that's the main thing). And that is the whole point about your bonehead dr: you've done something about it. You're not just 'doing' something about it, you've bloody well done it!!!
You are so justified in being proud of yourself ;) xxx
OMG at your doctor!!!
I would have found a grey hair on his head and plucked it and said 'whats this? Your getting old, or are you just stressed'.
How dare he.
Congratulations Danni, your doing so well and only 3.5kgs to go.
I don't think anyone understands just how hard it is to loose weight and what an accomplishment it is unless you've been there yourself. I was an overweight teen and it took me 12 months to loose my weight so understand completely!!).
Post a Comment