Big news for us! I had Summer on the floor tonight for some Tummy Time and the little princess surprised us by rolling! And she is such a clever little girl that she did it 3 times! I kept putting her on her tummy and she kept on rolling over! It was too cute! Im just stoked and such a proud mummy right now! It was the highlight of my day! I was real happy that Rob got to see her rolling too, cos he never saw Paige roll the first time she did it!
Anyhow, now that she has rolled from tummy to back, she has to master rolling from back to tummy, Im sure her being the clever chook she is she will learn it in no time at all! I remember the first time Paige rolled from back to tummy, she did it in her cot and she screamed the house down, I guess it was such a shock for her. Then of course I was worried that she would do it while she was sleeping and since tummy sleeping is a big no-no at this age I did a bad thing and placed pillows beside her so she wouldnt roll around. Now there is no stopping Paige from tossing and turning and rolling around! I find her at the opposite end of her cot in the morning!
So Summer isnt too far behind her big sister in the rolling stakes! I just wonder how long it will be till I find her laying on her tummy...
5 comments:
Yay Summer!!!
So adorable! I'd love to see Summer in action rolling over (YouTube!) :D
Woooo Hooooo! Summer!!! I reckon she'll be crawling by 6 months!
Oh wonderful then Ill have two cyclones on my hands, lol
Oh now Sista Janna has a great idea Danni, YouTube! :)
Post a Comment