Thursday, January 24, 2008

Stuffed & Knackered....

...Pretty much sums up how I feel after my first ever spin class at the gym tonight! I was excited as I had never done a spin class before so it was all new. But after the warm up I seriously was doubting that I shouldve done it! We had to turn up the resistance and "jog" as if we were going up hill, honestly I was stuffed after that.

I really enjoyed the sprinting though, but didnt like the jogging part. I honestly dont know what part of my body is sorer, my ass or my legs! My ass was numb after the workout, and my legs are feeling like jelly! Whenever I get up to walk around my legs quivver and as I sit and type this blog entry my ass is stinging, ROFL!

I intend to do it again next week, as I really wanna get fit and the sore bum and legs havent put me off at all! Im also thinking Ill do some other class next week, perhaps Body Combat or Body pump, dont know yet, I dont want to over exert myself too much as Im still a beginner fitness wise.

4 comments:

Amanda Marie said...

I LOVE Spinning class! I used to do one 3x a week at 5am. I should really get back into it. If you are serious about it and plan on doing it for a while, you should buy a gel slipcover for the seat. Trust me on this one! :)

Danni said...

Thanks for the advice! I feel as though Ive been riding a horse, lol, my bum is still aching. Where is Nikki when I need him? LOL

Janna said...

Good luck with your exercise classes, Miss D. I wish I had the motivation, and shame on me as there is a decent treadmill set up in the spare bedroom of my house but I've yet to use it, tsk tsk.

Remember, no pain no gain, so good for you and keep at it!

xoxo

Jude said...

Yowchies, sounds sore! Good luck with it Danni, seems like you really enjoy the classes! :-)