I have already a full box of size 0000 clothes that no longer fit her, and some of these are brand new and she only wore once when she was born. The other day I cleaned out Paige's closet and put some of her old stuff into Summer's closet as they would be fitting her for sure. Paige is just only fitting into size 1 better now! All the size 1 stuff she had gotten for her birthday used to fit her too big, now theyre fitting her without being baggy. I have boxes of Paige's old stuff that are ready to wear but theyre winter clothes and I dont think theyll fit Summer come winter time, which is a shame really. Ahh well, a good excuse for me to go shopping!
Summer's "chatting" is becoming more regular now, its so cute when she gurgles, it pulls at the heart strings. She even smiles at Paige now, so lovely to see her interacting with her big sister. Paige is still a bit rough with her though so I still gotta keep an eye on her. But I swear that Miss Summer has ants in her pants, or maybe in her case it should be ants in her nappy! She is always moving and when I have her laying down, the legs are always kicking, it looks like she is riding a bike, lol. I had her in her portable cot for some tummy time and the legs were going, I thought she was going to roll, but not just yet, I think her arm got stuck, and she began to get frustrated and started to cry.
To finish off I have a couple of pics of Summer with Rob and I, enjoy! If you look closely youll be able to see the fat rolls on her little legs! She even has dimples in her knees, lol!


3 comments:
Happy 3 months, Summer! Oh, she is such a little cutie-pie and looks so alert!! Love these pics, Miss D. And I must say you look glowing and the new profile photo is stunning ;o)
xoxo
Sweet little love :) Thanks for sharing the pics. Can't believe it's been three months, I was sure I saw your pg ticker only a month ago lol. Times flies...
Such a cutie! And I love the chubby knee parts on a baby, LOL
I still have a hard time remembering that it's summer for you and winter for us.... I saw Rob's tan and thought, "wtf"?? And then I remembered. Yup, that's mentalpause for ya!
Post a Comment