And I dont mean in smell either, although with Rob it applies to both smell thanks to his farts, and his attitude sometimes! I love him dearly but honestly, sometimes he gives me the shits and then he wonders why I get upset with him, well duh! Dont say things and then expect me to be happy about it.
On Sunday, I went to the gym to do my workout and left the kids with him. After I had finished I popped into K Mart to look for a Baby Bratz doll for Paige. I wasnt there very long cos they didnt have any so I went to the supermarket to pick up some bread then I hot tailed it back home. Once I got there, I heard him whinging and complaining, because Paige was hungry, Summer was whinging for a bottle and I wasnt there to help him.
When he came to unlock the security door, he greeted me with a frosty "Finally youre home!" And then an argument followed because apparrently I "took too long" and he wanted to so some work outside and all this other bullshit! I told him he could still work outside but he was bitching on about how hot it was outside, which was a complete and utter lie, because it wasnt as hot as the day before. To which I then said "The heat hasnt stopped you before." He was prepared to go outside on a 41 degree day to paint the front porch ballustrade, yet he didnt want to mow the lawn on a day that was 30 degrees?
Then he went on and on about he doesnt care if nothing gets done outside, and basically being an ass and making me feel guilty for having some me time. Im the one that spends the most time with the kids, yet he needs a break? How the fuck does that work? Whenever I leave him with the kids to go to the gym he has to complain about how Summer has cried since I left or some other crap! I honestly dont think he could cope as a "House Husband". Its like he makes me feel guilty for going and spending half an hour by myself. Or he whines because he doesnt have a hobby or an outlet. Well the hobbies and outlets he likes are too bloody expensive! He wants to buy and old car to restore, but with what friggen money? He goes on and on about how he wants a new car and when I say we cant afford it, he says "You never let me do anything." Just like a spoiled child!
Its not that I dont let him, its that we dont have the money! We are on one wage and making ends meet is difficult as it is! We are already shelling out $1600 a month on our mortgage and he expects us to have more debts? He doesnt get it! He thinks we have a tree that sprouts money. If I tell him to grow up, the shoots back "You grow up!" just like a friggen child! And dont get me started about the arguments we have about discipline! Its like he lives on another planet!
I best leave this entry here as I could write a novel about him and dont want to waste precious blog space about it, besides that Paige is throwing a tanty from her room!
3 comments:
Ah yes, MEN. **rolls eyes**
I too have one that sometimes acts like a baby. You're right, you spend all your time with the kids, so you need to get out on your own for a bit now and then.
I would put my head through the wall if I didn't get some ME time every now and then. I love my kids, I really do, but you can only have conversations with people under 3 feet tall for so long before going totally loopy and becoming a closet alcoholic. Know what I mean? :)
MEN. OY!! They really don't have a clue, do they? I have a doozy of a story that happened very recently, but I'll save it for another time. Not fair to dump my annoying episodes on Miss D's blog space ;o)
I hope Rob comes to his senses and realizes all you do, and how you need some ME time every so often. xoxo
Post a Comment