Monday, January 14, 2008

Ive Been Tagged

Okily Dokily, Ive never done this before but I was tagged by Amanda Marie to participate in this blog game where I have to list 7 strange things about myself. Okay here goes.

1. I always sleep with the cover over my head. I dont know why but Ive been doing it for as long as I can remember. Perhaps I just like the cosiness of it all.

2. Another sleeping one, I have to have my feet covered all the time while Im sleeping. I have this fear of something coming and grabbing my feet. Dont ask me what, I guess Im a bit old to still believe in "The Boogy Man" lol.

3. I like to have tomato sauce on my eggs, as disgusting as it sounds, but I like to mask the taste of the egg yolk.

4. I love the smell of the laundry aisle in the supermarket. Its the freshest smell and I can never get sick of the scent of laundry products. Lavender fabric softener is my fave.

5. Before I pour anything into a glass, I have to smell it to make sure it doesnt smell of eggs. Just a habit I grew up with. I used to see my aunty do it all the time when I was younger so I guess I just followed what she was doing.

6. Another smelly one, but this time I love the smell of paper and stationary. I also love the smell of glossy magazines. the other day I bought a new mag and kept giving it a whiff whenever I turned the pages, it had a very distinctive smell.

7. Im obsessed with stationary! I love new pens and paper and office supplies. I could spend hours on end browsing Office Works and looking at all the lovely pencils and crayons and stuff for the office, almost makes me wish I was a kid in school again just so I can go and spend up a storm and buy a heap of stationary!

So the people I tag are

Jude
Peach
Shannon
Averil
Melissa
Kim
Eden.

I dont know how many of the above will read this post but ah well I participated, thats all that matters I guess!

1 comment:

Jude said...

I remember being tagged and doing this very one on my blog a long time ago! I don't know if anyone who reads it would care to see me do it again, but I'll give it another go Danni. Check my blog sometime this week?

That's funny about the laundry scents in the store, I love it too! And your fascination with the smell of magazines? I have the same thing with new plastic. LOL