Monday, January 28, 2008

Tummy Time Fun

I just wanted to share some pics I took of Summer during tummy time yesterday. She seemed to have enjoyed it yesterday. Some days when I put her down to have floor time she gets frustrated and starts to cry, so have to flip her over before she really screams. She still hasnt rolled yet, but she has excellent head control and is quite strong in the neck, so hopefully it wont be too much longer till she rolls. I guess Im being impatient because Paige was already rolling from tummy to back at this age, so I expected Summer to do the same, but as they say, all babes are different. Enjoy the pics.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Janna said...

Summer is sooooooooooo cute! Love the new pics :o)

Jude said...

What an adorable darling face!

Danni said...

Check out her chubby little arms! ROFL

Dory said...

Those are gorgeous photos Danni :) You have two beautiful girls there!