I took Summer to the MCHN yesterday for her 3 month weigh in. Seems I have a little piggy on my hands as my girl had put on 1.25kg on since her 8 week check! She is now weighing 5320grams and is measuring 58cms. She is on the 50th percentile for lenght, weight and head circumference, so she is nice and average.
I kind of knew she had put on weight just by looking at her face and the fat rolls on her little legs! Theyre so cute though. I get excited whenever we have a weigh in. I used to get excited when we used to weigh Paige too but Id hold my breath with her as her weight gains were slow and a few times I thought she had gained a heap of weight but in actuality only had put on a few grams. So now I get excited because I just know that Summer has put the weight on. She is clearly thriving, and yeah Im pretty chuffed with myself that Im doing such an amazing job with my girls.
Ive never really gushed about the fact, in fact I always thought that I was doing a crappy job, perhaps it was the depression making me think that, but not so anymore! In other news, Paige is just amazing me every day with her learning. Yesterday she was playing "mummy" with her baby doll, wrapping her up and rocking her, it was so sweet and it pulled at my heartstrings. I never thought that she would ever pretend play, but she amazed me and yeah she is doing it, she even "feeds" her baby doll with crackers if she is eating them, its a joy to see.
Ill just leave you with Summer's stats.
Birth
Weight~3280 grams
Length~ 49 cms
HC~ 34cms
3 months
Weight~5320 grams
Length~ 58 cms
HC~ 39cms
1 comment:
Aww, glad to hear your girls are thriving. I can imagine Paige playing contently with her dollies. I love the pic you posted of her looking intently at the Bratz doll, it's SO adorable! And I'm very happy for you that you're feeling better too! Enjoy every moment dear friend, you deserve it! xoxo
Post a Comment