Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmasy Pics

Here are some pics from Christmas day, mostly of Paige opening gifts, I didnt have much time to take pics this year so I didnt get many.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Jude said...

Fabulous pictures! Paige is darling, and Summer is getting so much bigger! What a cutie pie!

Janna said...

Love these photos! You look good, and the girls are so adorable! I love Paige's personal "sofa", lol. Cute!

xoxo

Peach said...

What adorable pics of your little ones! Paige is getting so big! Thanks for sharing. Hope you had a great holiday! Happy New Year!