That is my nickname for Summer at the moment! She has been doing a lot of that lately! When she cries, if you dont respond to her straight away or you put her down on the ground or do something she doesnt like she starts to scream!! Bloody hell! She has my temper definitely! She gets so impatient and so narky if things dont go her way! Take today for example, I was trying to vacuum the house and of course both Paige and Summer start pushing their prams around the house and get under my feet as they usually do, and just because I wouldnt move the Dyson out of the way, Summer starts with the high pitched whining and makes this sound as if to say "Get out of my way, Now!!!!" The rudeness of that girl!!
So I move the Dyson out of the way then she gets annoyed with me cos I move it into her path again! Sheesh! And yesterday was a bit of a bad day because she was sleep deprived and the whole day I had to deal with frustrated tears. She was sleeping soundly until the roof plumber started drilling a hole into the bricks to attach the down pipe. First Paige woke up screaming, then Summer took her sister's lead and started screaming too, albeit LOUDER!!! I tried to ignore it but then it turned into a contest as to who could scream the loudest.
Anyway, neither of them were happy to be woken, especially Summer. She was so cranky for the rest of the day, and would burst into tears whenever things didnt go her way. I have this box on wheels that has all their craft stuff and she likes to push it around. Well, Paige was sitting near it and playing with it and Miss Summer didnt like that one bit! She started to whine and made that high pitched sound she does when she doesnt get her own way. It was so frustrating! I had two whining, whinging, sleep deprived toddlers that wanted to go outside but it was way too hot, so it was a looonnnnggg afternoon indeed. In hindsight it was rather funny listening to her whine and do that funny sound she does.
I suspect she is also cutting more teeth as she was so busy chewing on anything she could find; fingers, cold wet face washers, teething rings, just to name a few. She is walking more by herself now, yet she still crawls to get to places faster. Ill try to catch her on video and take some pics of her walking, but its quite difficult at the moment, she doesnt always cooperate!
1 comment:
Has Summer stopped screaming yet? Oooh, she has quite the temper at times, doesn't she! Aww, she's so cute though, but of course we don't actually hear her and Paige :D
xoxo
Post a Comment