Friday, January 30, 2009

And Just Because I Can....

...and probably because youre all sick of me bitching and moaning about the weather we have been having, I thought Id post a pic of my gorgeous Sav.  This pic is my fave at the moment, I just love his gorgeous smile, amongst other, ahem, things....

Hmm, this pic has made me want to go and watch Live From Abbey Road again.  So I may just go and do that before I go to bed!

2 comments:

Xazmin said...

Hey there! Fount you over at SITS and just wanted to say...I HEART Def Leppard. One of my all time favorite bands!

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Hi. Very cool blog. Def Lep is my all-time fave band since 1983. Sav is my fave too. I heard that they're touring with Poison this Summer. I don't really like Poison, but definitely want to see Lep this year. Have you seen them live?