The nurse said she looks happier now she is walking and I agree totally! She loves walking around the house, pushing her dolly in her pram, having races with Paige as to who can push faster. She has a mouth full of teeth waiting to erupt at any moment, and she chats so much! Its just so cute, I love seeing her walking, she still looks like a drunk zombie sometimes but she will gain more confidence over time. Here are some pics I took on Friday at my grandma's house.
Just love those Chubsy Ubsy arms
In other news, we are having a heatwave and its supposed to be the hottest week on record this week. We are looking at temps of 40 degrees + all week, and then a milder day on Sunday with a temp of 30 degrees. Bloody hell, I hate the extreme heat, its just obscene! I shouldnt complain really cos we have airconditioning (the best $4000 I ever spent) and it makes the heat bareable, but I just hate going out to run errands, I hate dragging the kids in and out of a hot car. The car has aircon too but sometimes it takes a few minutes for it to cool down if its been sitting in the sun for a long time.
We are having our roof done this week and the poor roof guys were frying up there today. I guess theyre used to it but I feel sorry for them. Theyll be here early tomorrow to get a good start before the heat really sets in. I wonder if someone cracked an egg on the pavement or the roof, would it cook? Ive always wanted to try that experiment, lol, Im sure it would fry in the temps we are going to have this week. Its still currently 32 degrees outside and the temps arent going down that much tonight, or any night this week for that matter.
Well Summer did bring the heat didnt she?
1 comment:
OMG, I just checked your Fahrenheit temp at weather.com and it's at 103!!! That is just over-the-top oppressive heat, and I don't blame you one bit for not wanting to go outside.
Glad Miss Summer is walking with a bit more confidence, and that she got an excellent bill of health. I'm loving her and Paige's pretty dresses, and the matching sandals are just adorable ... such a little fashionista already *snort*
xoxo
Post a Comment