Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Geek Alert!

I came across this old photo of me that was taken at work years ago (I cant remember when exactly) while looking thru my grandma's photo albums.  I wanted to share it with you all.  I dont even know why it was taken, I think they wanted to put it in the Operations Manual, I dont know, Im making a pot of tea.  Check out the uniform, bloody hell, we used to swealter in that jacket and trousers!

Anyone for tea?

3 comments:

Janna said...

Miss D, you look adorable! So hospitality-like *snort* I still remember a lot of those stories you used to tell me while you were employed at the hotel. Seems so long ago now, doesn't it?
xoxo

Being Me said...

Dunno why, but I have the widest grin on my face just looking at you and the cuteness of that little get-up!

AWWWWW.

Danni said...

LOL, thanks Kirrily!