Monday, January 12, 2009

15 Months

I shouldve posted this yesterday but time got away from me. Our little Summer is 15 months already! Wow, I cant believe how fast time is going. 15 months, now a toddler, and the things she is learning is just wonderful. It amazes me how fast she is learning and cottoning on to things, except for the walking (thats another story).

Anywho, at 15 months Summer is doing the following...
  • Waving and saying "Bye Bye" although it sounds more like "Bay"
  • Pointing to everything and anything
  • She can say "This", I think I mentioned once before she was saying this but it is now a lot clearer. Before it sounded like "Thith"
  • She has 4 teeth and another two on the way, I can see them just under the gumline.
  • She isnt any closer to walking by herself, however she is really confident walking and pushing her ride on, in fact she was almost running the other day. She has taken a few steps unaided, like this evening for instance.
  • She has learned that shoes go on her feet and I have seen her trying to put her shoes on.
  • She knows how to give kisses.
  • She loves to dance.
  • She loves food, actually she is a regular garbage disposal, always eating!
  • She pretends to talk on the phone, or remote control, or calculator, whatever resembles a phone.

Thats all that comes to mind at the moment. Im really hoping she gets a wriggle on with the walking, its so frustrating, she wants to get down on the ground when she is outside but would rather crawl than stand up and walk. I know she will get there, its just a matter of when.

2 comments:

Janna said...

What a cutie-puss Miss Summer is, and so smart! Love the new layout too. It's got my kind of color scheme ;D

xoxo

Jude said...

Looks nice Danni girl! I can't believe how fast time has gone by either, seems like you just gave birth to Paige a year or so ago and you have a second toddler now! LOL