After her nap I put her onto the toilet and she sat there while I sang to her, thats the only way I could get her to sit there, but it seems she likes the toilet better than the potty. Then this arvo when it was bathtime, I put her on the loo again but I dont think she did anything, instead she peed in the bath. We were travelling fine until this arvo after her bath when she wet her pants twice, ah well, these things happen!
I couldnt resist taking a couple of pics of her on the toilet, she will probably kill me when she is old enough to read this, but I thought it was rather cute.
In Summer news, she has learned to do something rather annoying, teeth grinding! OMG I cant stand the sound of it, its as bad as nails down a blackboard, and whenever I hear her do it, it makes me shudder, but she laughs and just keeps on doing it. She has also started to dance whenever she hears the music of The Wiggles or Hi-5, she has the strongest little legs and loves to stamp her feet and jump up and down on our bed. Whenever I let her and Paige play on our bed she loves to stand up and hold onto the bed head and jump up and down and giggle.
She wont be giggling much tomorrow though, Im taking her to have her overdue 12 month needles so I think she will be feeling rather sad and sorry for herself come tomorrow evening. Ill just have to dose her up on Panadol or Nurofen for the pain as her legs are usually quite tender and sore afterwards, if you hear a screaming Banshee, its only Summer screaming at the needles going in, poor love.
4 comments:
Aww, how cute Miss Paige looks sitting on her "throne" lol. Good luck with the potty training, and also getting Summer to stop grinding her teeth!
xoxo
Oh the teeth grinding would make my skin crawl too! LOL Sounds like Paige would rather sit on the big throne like Mommy does, and getting her a cute padded seat was a fabulous idea Danni!
Good News Danni - The teeth grinding stops!!!
Hugh started this horrid habit a month or two ago, it lasted for a few weeks and he just stopped like that.
I chose to ignore it and it seemed to work.
Congrats to Paige for sitting on the potty. You are such a good mum to sing to her and make it fun for Paige. Hope Summer stop the teeth grinding soon. It is a phase that kids go through.
Post a Comment