Thursday, January 22, 2009

Its My Blog And Ill Write About Sav If I Want To!


I havent posted any Sav pics since last year so in honor of Def Leppard being on Live From Abbey Road tonight I thought Id do a Savvy post. Im so looking forward to watching this tonight! I have my VCR ready as I probably wont watch the whole lot, Im feeling quite tired after not getting much sleep last night (bloody coffee), so I will probably only watch a bit and tape the rest! If I hadnt seen the post on the DL official forum I wouldnt have known about it!

Anyway, I just thought Id post a couple of fave pics of my man ( I wish!) Oh and I almost forgot to mention I got my DL calendar a couple of weeks back, I was so happy to see the parcel lady on my doorstep so early in the morning! The shots are awesome, especially March and August, as Sav graces those months, and what a bonus as March is my birthday month!


This shot was taken by my dear friend Rhonda, I love it!

4 comments:

Janna said...

OH SAV! GRRRRR.....

Enjoy Live from Abby Road, it was great!

xoxo

Deb said...

March is my birthday month too, Danni. Happy Savvy Birthday to us!

Jude said...

Isn't it obvious that our buddy Rhonda should be Def Lepp's private photog?? Hers is the best of these 3 shots!!

Can you imagine? "Scuze me Sav I know you're in the shower but I'm here with my camera offically..." BUA HAHA!!

Danni said...

I love the poking the tongue out pic, yum!