Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Savolicious

I havent done a Sav related post in a while so I thought I would today!  I found some gorgeous new pics of him yesterday on the Def Leppard forum.  We have a Sav lover's chat thread where we post pics of him and chat about him (as you can see I have no life) And one of the girls posted the following pics which absolutely took my breath away.....

Oh My he has the most gorgeous, dazzling smile, and he looks way hot in white, yum!! Did I mention how much I love his biceps? I probably have in previous posts but thought I should mention it again :o)  I love sharing Sav pics with you all, and I know most of you dont mind and I think Ive even converted Kirilly onto DL/Sav as well, as it was she who suggested I put Sav on my blog template (luv you girl).  Well this Sav lover has rambled enough.  Enjoy the gorgeous speciman of manhood above :o)

2 comments:

Jude said...

Now those are definitely very yummy pics of our Savvy! Danni you can post about him any time you want, I say so! LOL

Kelli said...

:-) You write really good posts!

Coming from SITS