Saturday, March 07, 2009

Birthday Girl

36 years ago today, at 6.20pm I entered the world!  I was apparently 2 weeks late and they had to induce my mum.  Anyway, I had a great day today.  I didnt do much, just my usual Combat workout in the  morning, but then went home and spent the day with Rob and the girls.  I made myself a delectable chocolate cake, from scratch.  We were going to go out tonight but due to a few factors, we decided to postpone it till next week.  The restaurant I wanted to go to was fully booked anyway and I didnt know where else to go.

I got totally spoiled too! I got a Nintendo DS and 3 games from Rob and the girls, I already knew about this cos I was the one who picked it and put it on layby myself *snort*.  I got the Jamie Oliver interactive "What's Cooking?", Brain Training, and Purr Pals.  Ive aleady had a brain age test and it said my brain was 60 years old, yikes, my brain is very tired and slow apparently.  Well no shit Sherlock, I knew I wasnt the sharpest tool in the shed, lol.

My parents gave me a new 8GB iPod Nano in pink as my old one was dying on me.  I love it!  I totally wasnt expecting it!  My step dad mentioned that theyd get me one but I thought Id be getting a shuffle, so it was a total surprise to get an 8GB one that plays videos as well as songs! Love it! And its my fave colour too.  Oh and the Nintendo is in pink as well, lol.  My grandparents gave me $70 so Ill buy some clothes with that.

I was thinking how my birthdays in the last couple of years were nothing spectacular.  Last year was so so and the year before that I was pregnant with Summer so I felt sick with morning sickness.  Its funny that I was pregnant for two of my birthdays.  Anyway, I really enjoyed today even though we didnt do much.  We had dinner with my grandparents and then shared the birthday cake I made.  I was naughty and had a slice but hell, its not my birthday everyday and I deserve a piece of cake on my birthday.  The icing  made me feel sick though, very sweet.

My Nintendo DS and games
My Sexy new pink iPod, I  love it!!!
So I didnt get Sav for my birthday, but ah well, thems the breaks, I guess he is busy, so Ill just have to make do with my photos instead!

8 comments:

私のブログ (My Blog) said...

Hello.. I am Indra... I from Palembang, Indonesian Countries..I happy to have you read the blog ..
you have a good blog . I happy with you. one-time visit my blog

Charlene said...

Hm Hm Hm....*clears voice*

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Danni,
Happy Birthday too you!

Lol! :P

Glad you had a nice day :)

Charli xo

Kelly & Sam Pilgrim-Byrne said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DANI!!!

Glad you had a great day...

Jude said...

Happiest of Birthdays Danni girl! :-)

Sorry I've got Sav tied up and he couldn't make it for your birthday, will tomorrow do? I should be finished with him by then.... *snicker*

Kirsten said...

Happy Birthday!!

My birthday was today too!

Sounds like you had a great day with your family and got absolutely spoilt rotten. All those very cool gadgets!

Enjoy your birthday night out next week!

Being Me said...

You deserve TWO pieces of cake ;P

Happy happy birthday (for yesterday)!

Am most jealous of your pink iPod!

Janna said...

Ummm, what the heck happened to my birthday greeting??????? Honestly, Miss D, I left one for you, commenting about the cute pink iPod, and am glad you had a nice day. So now it's late and I'm annoyed over that, but better late than never, I suppose ;D

xoxo

Penelope said...

Sounds like you had a great day Danni and am glad you got spoilt!

I don't think I'd want to do the brain test - I'd probably be 98!!