Friday, March 20, 2009

Challenge Friday!

Thats what today was! I did Pump this morning and thought Id challenge myself and increase my weights! I thought Id increase my squats weights as the previous weight was getting a bit too easy.  So I took off the 1.25kg plate I had on each side and added another 2.5kg plate along side my 5kg plate and 2.5kg plate, so all up I had 20kg on my shoulders, yikes!

I had difficulty getting that barbell on my shoulders so Kazam helped me get it up there, once it was sitting there it felt good, and man, did I feel the burn in my legs with each squat, especially those bottom half squats, theyre a real bitch, but make for a good, tight bum and upper thighs! After the track, which goes like for 5 mins and seems like an eternity, was over, I needed help getting the barbell off my shoulders, enter Kaz to help me get it down.

I had such an awesome workout today! Im really enjoying Pump 69, despite there being two P!nk tracks, it rocks, especially the chest track which is Fallout Boy's  I Dont Care, its an awesome chest track, love that song!  Tomorrow Im gonna increase my weights in biceps.  Ive already got guns happening, they used to be small and soft before, now theyre quite firm, Im loving my guns, and Im loving Pump, there was a stage where I got tired of it but now Im wanting to do it every day!

1 comment:

Janna said...

Keep it up, Miss D! You're doing fantastic!

xoxo