....Till my 36th birthday, yikes!! Rob reminded me that Im only 4 years away from 40 (thanks, I really needed to be reminded). Anyhoo I was sorta, kinda hoping Id get Sav for my birthday, I think I deserve to have him, Ive been a good girl and all of that, lol. Now dont get me wrong, Im not the cheating kind of girl, but if there was anyone I would have an affair with it would be Sav, of course you lot already know that since Im so very obsessed with the man, and Rob knows it too, in fact he once asked me if I would have an affair with him and I said "yes", not that it would ever happen. Between you and me, I think he is jealous of gorgeous, beautiful Sav, although he denies it of course.
When I saw DL back in November, even though Rob was with me, it was like, "Rob Who?" But I dont think he has anything to worry about, its not like Sav is gonna come knocking on my door to sweep me off my feet, plus, he is happily married and has 2 children of his own. Def Leppard have announced their Summer Tour of the US starting in July, and yes, Im extremely jealous that theyre not coming here, I mean, fuck, theyre always touring the US, I want them to come back here again and I really hope they do, I need my Sav fix.
Anyhoo, now onto some Sexy Sav pics to finish my post....





5 comments:
Nom nom nom!!!!! Now that just made my day, thanks Danni girl!
Happy early b-day!
He's allllll yours Danni...I hope you have a great birthday too!
GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!
'member out naughty lusting? Oh what fun we had, lol!!
xoxo
oops, sorry for typo, damn! That should have been "our" naughty lusting :D
Post a Comment