Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Not Effing Happy!!

Im feeling a bit stressed out lately about so many things.  Mainly Paige's behaviour and of course the never ending cause of my stress is money!! Oh God how I wish I wasnt stressed out about money but unfortunately I am and will be forever I think, or at least until I get a job once the girls go to school.  Ive been trying to do a budget of sorts so I know exactly where our money is going, so far so good.  I intend to stick to it, although I need help with it.  So I enlisted the help of a company called My Budget.  However Im still waiting for them to contact me, I wish theyd hurry up, Im not good at budgeting.

Another reason why Im stressed out is because of my sister in law.  To cut a long story short, Rob sold his car to her on the condition that she would pay us in $200 per month installments.  That was in December.  Its now March and we still havent seen a fucking penny from her!!! She was also supposed to reimburse us the money we paid for the rego on the car, after she handed in her old number plates of her car....still fucking waiting!!!  To make matters worse, Im sure she is out to cause a rift between Rob and I.

Let me explain.  Back in January I sent her a nice SMS asking her nicely if she had recieved the cheque for the money she was supposed to get after handing in her plates.  She said no because of the festive season or other, then I asked her, again nicely when the first car payment was going to be paid.  She then rang Rob to "dob" on me.  Rob came home that evening and asked me "So When were you going to tell me you were pestering Luisa at work?"  WTF??? I wasnt pestering/harassing/nagging her, I was simply asking a legitimate question as to WHEN she was going to give US the money SHE OWED!!

He then tells me that they came to an agreement that it was going to be the End of the month as she had expenses during Christmas and she couldnt afford it! my question to him was "WHAT FUCKING EXPENSES???"  She didnt give her only 2 nieces a christmas gift, nor does she give them anything for their birthdays, and we didnt get anything either so again WHAT FUCKING EXPENSES?"  So then he said I was out to cause trouble and thats when I saw red!!  I knew he would side with his sister, and I knew she would go running to him dobbing on me.

So anyway, after that, we expected our first payment to be paid to us at the end of January, so Rob comes home from work and tells me he got an SMS from her and it said something along the lines of "Sorry Robbie, but I dont have the money for you because F*** used the money to buy a ladder for work and I forgot to tell him not to use it."  Well I was pissed to say the very least!! I knew she would have an excuse to shaft us and thats what she is doing!! We are struggling at times to make ends meet and she is bloody driving around in a free car!!!

As far as Im concerned I dont have a sister in law anymore because all she is, is a sponge and a free loader!! I lost count at how many times she has come to us for loans, and of course we have said no.  Ive never asked my family for loans, but Rob's family, especially his sister are always looking for money, and Im fucking fed up of it!! I told Rob that if we go to his parents place and she is there then Im not speaking to her.  I dont know how she can look me in the eye after not paying us for the car she supposedly "bought" from us!

Ive never been close to my sister in law and this has just deepened the rift between us.  She is a fucking cow and I hate her!!

4 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

I don't blame you! She sounds terrible!

Being Me said...

Oh that's so unfair. I'm so sorry!

Jude said...

Wow, how does she sleep at night??

Dory said...

That is very unfair - I really feel for you Danni.