We took the girls to Torquay again today and while we were there, we had lunch which was hot chips from the fish and chip shop! I was very naughty and indulged and they tasted delicious! Yum, I havent had chips from the fish shop in ages, probably in about a year actually, and you know what? I didnt feel an ounce of guilt as I tucked in, savouring the saltiness and the cripiness of each chip, they were so yummy!
I didnt have any other carbs today apart from the chips for lunch and I probably had all my fat for the week in those chips but hell, you only live once and its not like I eat them every day, I dont even eat fast food anymore, these days I cook my own fast food, and thats home made pizza! If I eat chips its usually oven baked potato wedges that I make myself by cutting up the potato in wedges and seasoning them with spray oil, garlic salt, lemon pepper and sweet paprika, then I put them in the oven and cook them till theyre crispy, theyre delicious!
Anyway back to the forbidden food, I know Kazam will give me a stern talking to on Wednesday but I feel that I earned a day to be bad! Ive worked out quite a bit this week and this will mean I will work hard to work off the gazillion calories in the chips. Tomorrow is a new day and Ill be back to my normal eating. I didnt really eat that bad today apart from the chips, for breakfast I had coffee and raisin toast, I missed morning tea cos I forgot to get my banana to eat on the way, then we had the chips for lunch, afternoon tea was a banana, then dinner was steak and salad and some vegies, so I didnt eat too badly.
Moving right along, we were going to go for a walk along the beach but it was rather cold and windy, so we just ate the chips in the back of my station wagon. Then we headed off home as there wasnt much else we could do, I was freezing as I was only wearing my pants and a singlet top, I had no jacket with me. It was hot when we left home, I didnt think it would be that cold, but oh well, at least I got to eat chips today!
3 comments:
Good morning everybody! Have a wonderful fun Sunday from a fellow sitsa.
Checking in from Zen Cupcake
We all need to indulge now and again!
Sounds so deelish! Glad you treated yourself, Miss D. You absolutely deserve it!
xoxo
Post a Comment