I really do! See this gorgeous blog background? My gorgeous friend Kirrily made it for me as a birthday gift! She is a mucho talented web designer and she knows how much I love Sav, she suggested to put his pic on my blog background. I love it, very girly and very much me, thanks a bunch Kirrily, you totally Rock! I know you have a lot going on in your life, a very busy mummy and so forth, so thankyou once again for squeezing in my blog background into your busy schedule.
I have to play with the header a little, I dont want Blogger's title there but dont know how to get rid of it, dagnammit! Ah well, I still love it anyway, love it, love it, love it! I wouldve done one myself but God didnt bless me with creativeness unfortunately, sure I can make greeting cards and theyre not that fabulous either really, but I wish I had the time to do a course in HTML/photoshop/paintshop pro etc, but I dont have the time and I dont think Rob would be happy me going and galivanting off to some night time course as well as going to the gym.
One day, when the kids go to school......
3 comments:
Ooh, I just love the custom layout! Very Savvy indeed *snort* :D
As far as removing the header, I know there is a html code for "noembed", but I don't remember the exact sequence or where you place it in the template ... perhaps at the beginning? I'm pretty sure Sista Jude can help you when she reads your entry.
Enjoy!
xoxo
I love it to, how did I not notice you had a blog?
I have turned off the blog title before. Once the kids are in bed I'll have a look how I did it and get back to you.
I just did a 3 colum page for my photography blog. it was a nightmare lol
This layout is really nice! If you're talking about the blogger banner running across the top, yes I know how to HTML it the heck outta there, if this custom template looks much the same as what I'm used to, anyway. *wink*
Go in your template page near the top where you see the word "body" in left and right "arrow" parenthesis. (blogger comments won't let me type in actual parenthesis here) Just above that put (in parentheses)"noembed" and just below it put "/noembed". I hope it works!
Post a Comment