Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Shameless Plug Time

I have decided to enter Summer in the Mother and Baby Coverstar competition again this year.  Theyre having 2 sections this year, baby and toddler and Summer falls into the category of toddler so I thought, why not? Ill add the link of her profile so you guys can go and see her profile and get her into the "Most Viewed Baby" category.  Its much better this year because last year I noticed people were entering their baby more than once, this year theyre buckleing down and only allowing one entry but you can upload 3 pics of your child.

So these are the pics of Summer I uploaded onto her profile

My girl is such a cheeky little puss, but still a very sensitive little girl, easily hurt, just like mummy, however she is starting to stand up to her big sister, Ive seen her smacking Paige a few times, and its also a novelty of Summer's to smack me and laugh about it, which I dont find very amusing, but she still seems to think its fun. I went and got them their Easter gifts today, theyre both getting winter pyjamas and a My Little Pony, no chocolate for my kids, Paige doesnt really eat it and Summer is too little to have chocolate eggs.
Tomorrow we are taking them to a playcentre to have a play and let off some energy, cant wait, I hope to take some pics of them having fun.

4 comments:

Jude said...

Oh she's soooo cute, and these are really pretty photos of her. Good luck Danni, let us know how it goes!

Janna said...

Oh I love the pics! Summer is so very cute. Good luck with the contest, I hope you win!

xoxo

Penelope said...

Oh she's just gorgeous!

I might enter Frankie again this year if they have a toddler section.

Being Me said...

Sweet, Danni! She's just all lips, eyes and gorgeous healthy cheeks :)