I had my monthly measure yesterday and I have lost another centimeter from my waist, bringing it down to 88.5cms! Man Im chuffed! Im getting out of the "High Risk" danger zone of diabetes! There are a few measurements that stayed the same but I cant tell you what they were because I forgot. We also analyzed my body fat this month. Kazam showed me the graph on her computer and it looked great! Started off way up high, and its gone way down low!
All together I have lost 7kg of body fat, but I have also lost about 6kg in lean muscle mass because for a time there I stopped doing weight training so I have to increase my lean muscle again and drink plenty of water (Im still struggling with the water intake) in order to burn my body fat! That means doing Pump at least 3 times a week, which is doable now that I have a bit more spare time on my hands during the day thanks to mum taking the girls on a Tuesday.
I did another jog on the treadmill yesterday although I still didnt feel 100% thanks to good Ole AF coming to visit, I knew she was coming I just had a horrible queasy feeling in my tummy, once she arrived yesterday the sickness went away! In other news, I finally made an appointment to see my GP in regards to my depression spiralling again. I honestly think its time for change in meds and for me to do some counselling. Ive got a lot of shit to sort out and part of the problem is that Rob puts me under a lot of stress with his sulking and then there is the financial stress too, I wish I could click my fingers and make everything perfect.
Bitch face SIL rang tonight and I kindly asked Rob to remind her about the money she owes us. I really hope that since she will be getting Mr Rudd's bonus that she will give us the money she owes rather than goes and spends it on herself. We shall see what happens! Now to a bit of good news! Today I rang the Bacchus marsh pre school association as I had sent of an application for Paige to attend 4 year old kinder next year and I still hadnt recieved confirmation that they got it. Anyway, good news is that yes they did recieve it and she got into the preschool!! Im chuffed! Its where she goes at the moment for Occasional Care, the kinder is in the same building so she knows the place already. So happy! Its almost to much for me to fathom, my little girl going to preschool, sob, she is growing up, way too fast!
3 comments:
Congrats! Sounds like you're making progress!
Wow, congrats on the weight loss and on Paige getting into preschool! Now let's hope your Evil SIL coughs up the money finally, and that you can get some help with your GP for depression. I'm rootin' for you Danni girl! *hugs*
Wow you are doing so well with the weight loss. I am going to try to be like you after I pop this one!
Preschool is the best thing EVER!! I wish I could send Xav every day!!!
Your SIL makes me fume. What an awful piece of work she is.
Hope you get a lot out of the GP visit. Thinking of you.
Post a Comment